Getting Started on I-CARE Certification
Copies of these documents will be requested at the start of the I-CARE Certification Audit. We can gather them at the time of the visit or you can prepare a packet in advance. The copies will be inserted into your I-CARE Manual. The downloadable I-CARE Manual of standards becomes a site specific manual of environmental, health and safety practices at each facility at the conclusion of the I-CARE certification process.
To complete the certification process photocopies of these items are needed:
1) Business Licenses
a. DOT Recyclers License b. DOT Dealership License (if applicable) c. Sales Tax Permit d. Household Hazardous Material Permit (HHM)
4) Document showing proof of MAC certification for refrigerant removal.
5) Storm water permit verifying coverage from appropriate regulatory authority.
a.Storm water sample lab results. Sue can conduct sampling & testing.
6) Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP). Sue will develop if needed.
7) Three Sample Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS). COMING SOON new IAR MSDS Library.
8) Certificate for authorized disposal of parts cleaning solvents.
10) TCLP Test Results for Waste Determination on used antifreeze, floor dry and/or sump sludge. Sue can conduct sampling & testing.
Your facility may not have all the documentation readily available. That's OK. The purpose of the I-CARE Certification Program is to assist you in compliance. Gather what you have and we will work together to complete all other areas of compliance. Or gather nothing and let the full service I-CARE Certification process work for you.